Restaurant Week: Participating South Hill eateries | Restaurants
Spokane Restaurant Week starts this Friday throughout the Inland Northwest.
“Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many restaurants as your schedule will allow for affordable, fixed prices,” the week-long event's website says.
Most restaurants are offering a few options for each course for a fixed price of either $18 or $28 a person.
Over 50 restaurants are participating from the West Plains to Liberty Lake, with the majority being in Downtown Spokane.
Here are the restaurants participating on the South Hill:
- Casper Fry - 928 S. Perry St. - $28 - Three courses of "fresh, all natural, local produce and meats."
- Hugos on the Hill - 3023 E. 28th Ave. - $18 - Three courses served as well as several other entertainment options.
- Laguana Cafe - 4304 S. Regal St. - $28 - Three courses, with gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available. There will also be special pricing for all "Off the List" wines.
- MacKenzie River Pizza, Grille & Pub (south) - 2910 E. 57th Ave., Ste. E - $18 - Three courses, including the Mack Lovin' dessert option.
- Maggie's South Hill Grill - 2808 E. 29th Ave - $18 - Three courses of "rib-sticking winter specials..."
- Manito Tap House - 3011 S. Grand Blvd. - $28 - Three courses from Chef Branden Moreau.
- Twig's Bistro and Martini Bar (South) - 4320 S. Regal St. - $18 - Three courses: "Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable."
For more information, check Restaurant Week's Frequently Asked Questions page.
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps