Ray St. closed starting May 6th | News
Prepare for two weeks of detours South Hill, Ray Street is scheduled to be closed at 23rd Avenue starting Monday, May 6th.
Crews will be working on water mains related to the replacement of the Lincoln Heights Booster Station. The Booster station delivers water to residents and businesses of the upper South Hill.
The City of Spokane Water Department is funding the $1.8 million project. The new station will be more energy efficient with five water pumps replacing the eight water pumps, some of which are 80 years old.
A detour route will direct drivers to Freya Street during the two week project.
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade