Police investigating Wells Fargo robbery | News
Spokane police responded to a robbery of the Wells Fargo bank branch at 30th and Regal on the South Hill Tuesday afternoon.
According to authorities the suspect implied he had a gun, though he never displayed one, and demanded money. He was seen leaving in a white Chevy two-door vehicle. The vehicle model is not known.
The suspect was described as being between 20 and 30, white with red facial hair.
He was last seen driving westbound on 32nd Avenue.
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade