Construction worker has seizure, falls into foundation | News
Spokane firefighters said a man was working at a construction site when he fell into the foundation, injuring himself.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. Friday at a construction site near Hamilton Street and Sinto Avenue.
The man was working with his dad to frame a duplex when he fell. His dad thinks he had a seizure and fell 12 feet into a hole.
The fire department conducted a technical rescue to extract him from the foundation.
According to firefighters, the man is in and out of consciousness but suffered no life-threatening injuries.
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade