Our network

House fire on South Hill sends man to hospital | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

House fire on South Hill sends man to hospital
News

A man was sent to a local hospital with serious smoke inhalation following a large house fire on Saturday morning.

The fire started just before noon at a house on the 2900 block of East 17th Avenue.

Firefighters said three adults and two children are displaced due to the fire. Red Cross is assisting the family.

Spokane firefighters also said there is significant damage to the second floor of the house.

No cause has been determined.

News

South Hill - East Spokane Deals

South Hill - East Spokane Businesses