House fire on South Hill sends man to hospital | News
A man was sent to a local hospital with serious smoke inhalation following a large house fire on Saturday morning.
The fire started just before noon at a house on the 2900 block of East 17th Avenue.
Firefighters said three adults and two children are displaced due to the fire. Red Cross is assisting the family.
Spokane firefighters also said there is significant damage to the second floor of the house.
No cause has been determined.
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane native to get first marijuana grower license
- One of first marijuana licenses to be awarded to Spokane
- Storm blankets Inland Northwest with snow
- Sheriff's Deputies searching for additional domestic violence victims of man behind bars
- Prosecutor candidate cites Shorty Belton's death as part of platform