Woman robs South Hill Tully's at knife-point | News
Spokane police are searching for a woman who robbed a South Hill Tully's at knife-point.
Just before 7 a.m. Thursday on the 2000 block of East 29 Avenue, a woman walked into the store and followed the cashier to the till. The woman then pulled out a knife and told the cashier to give her all the money in the till.
The cashier allowed the woman to reach in the till and grab it herself. The woman then took off.
No one was hurt and the woman got away with $100 to $150.
Police said the woman has blonde hair, is about 5'4", skinny, in her mid-20s and was carrying a leopard print purse.
She possibly left in a four-door white car.
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade