Arrest Made in April Bank Robbery | Crime
Spokane Police have made an arrest in the April robbery of the South Hill branch of Wells Fargo Bank. Lucky Guzman,29, was charged with first degree robbery on Thursday, he was already an inmate at the Spokane County Jail on a unrelated charge.
Witnesses on the scene were able to provide police with a detailed description of Guzman and of his car. After surveillance video was released, tips from community members identified Guzman as the suspect. Evidence was recovered from Guzman's home following a search.
The Spokane Police Department is appreciative of assistance from the community in providing tips to help identify the suspect in this incident.
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps