Manito lights up with holiday cheer | Community Spirit
The Gaiser Conservatory in Manito Park will be glowing with holiday cheer starting on Saturday. The plants and flowers will be draped with over 3,000 lights making the warm conservatory and welcome place to enjoy the magic of Christmas.
The Friends of Manito invite the public to kick off the light display with a free Open House on Saturday and Sunday in the Manito Meeting Room. Families can enjoy holiday beverages and cookie decorating before heading over to see the festive conservatory.
The weekend open house and the daily light display is free to enjoy. The lights will be on display through December 22nd and people are encouraged to visit on weeknights because it’s less crowded. The best time to view the lights is after dusk around 4pm.
Holiday Lights at the Gaiser Conservatory
- December 13-22
- Conservatory closes at 7:30pm daily
- Saturday & Sunday, December 13 & 14
- Manito Meeting Room, 4 West 21st Ave., east of the Conservatory
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade