One Man's Love Letter to Trader Joe's | Business
Less than two days until those doors open with promises of delicious food that you never expected to buy.
Spokane has been counting down for months making some customers excited and even some eye-rolling naysayers.
Here's a video that features a collection of one man's cell phone video taken in the store through various visits. He put it together all in one piece to the music of Jobim's Waters of March.
Interesting Read: Trader Joe’s Inspires Tribute Commercials, Cookbooks & Fan Clubs — A Chain Grocer’s Abnormal Appeal, Osmosis-Online
Upcoming Events near South Hill - East Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade